Monday, April 17, 2006

Getting more unfit...

My Fitness and Concentration can only last me 4 games... Guess I'm more and more unfit... Used to be able to last 6-8 games... Oh well...

I'm going to write a story today :) hope its good...

it starts like this... Once upon a time, in a small island far far away, there is this 18 years old boy. One day he went to a Cold Storage Supermarket at Great World City to get some grocery. While walking to the cashier to pay his stuff, a primary school boy went to him and ask:“Uncle, 现在是几点?”

The End!

WTH!!!! do i look so old? how come ppl call me uncle sia.... LOL! i only wear long sleeve shirt with long pants and a leather shoe... like tat look like uncle meh??

Moral of the story: Don't ever call me uncle cause i'm not old! >:( F#$%ing kids nowadays!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey..here's a little advice..maybe u shlda do some physical exercise more..coz by eatin' healthily is not gd enough..plus don't always sleep late at night coz this is very very bad for health & skin..to cause looking old faster..happy days to you..& harmony between ur cat & dog :)

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home